You Might Be In High Heel Hell If…
Have you ever been in High Heel Hell? High Heel Hell is a dreadful place. It’s a place of agony, where you must pay to look good with one torture or another. Below are a few ways you can tell if you're currently in high heel hell.
- You’re on a date and your smile is replaced by a scowl because the pain is just too real, making a great first impression.
- You have high heel wearer’s Attention Deficit Disorder.
- You start the night out in beautiful stilettos and end up walking around barefoot in public before the night is over.
- You nicknamed your bathtub "Epsom Salt Lake City."
- You’d rather spend $15 on a pedicab than walk one block on the torturous streets.
- You find yourself saying “these felt a lot more comfortable when I was trying them on at the store.”
- When the painful déjà vu of the last time you wore heels hits you.
- You’re waiting in line while constantly switching your body weight from one foot to the other in search of brief relief.
- The sweet release of taking off your heels is more appealing than a hot date.
- That wobbly walk you’re doing more than counterbalances the sexiness of the high heels themselves.
- You see stairs like.....
12. You're not hungover, you're suffering from Post Traumatic High Heels Disorder
If you’ve ever been in High Heel Hell we want to know about it! Submit your own High Heel Hell story and the funniest submission will be posted. The winner will also get a free pair of Heelho ball of foot pads, the solution to High Heel Hell. Send your submissions in via our online contact form or email us at email@example.com.