Heelho High Heel Ball of Foot Pad- 1 Pair
Are you living in high heel hell? If you love high heels but need relief, then try Heelho ball of foot or full inserts today.
- Patented Metatarsal Depression Transfers Weight
- Provides Long Lasting High Heel Comfort When Adhered Correctly in a Single Shoe
- Antimicrobial to Reduce Odors
- High Performance Open Cell Foam
- Prevents Foot From Slipping Forward
- Discreet Design Won't Show in Opened Toed Footwear
Our patented metatarsal "DEPRESSION" is designed to off load the pressure on the 2nd/3rd metatarsal head bones in your ball of foot caused by wearing high heels. Since this is a special type of ball of foot pad it is critical to follow the placement directions. When you place the pad's depression in the right spot it will spread the weight more evenly across your entire ball of foot and you'll be in high heel heaven. Tip: Try it in one shoe first to feel the difference.
Our ball of foot version is ideal for opened toed heels; while our full insert can be worn in any type of shoe, including flats and boots.
As an added benefit, the high performance Poron pad will keep your foot from slipping forward and reduce odors. Heelho is designed to be worn in only one pair of shoes as it is important to use the adhesive to keep the patented metatarsal depression in the correct spot.
Shipping is free! 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guaranteed!